Volunteer HEART Initiative: cards, posters or videos for patients and staff
Vision: To create meaningful connections for our patients and staff with our community and vice versa.
Aim: To engage individuals, community services, school and early years services to create patient get-well and staff good vibe cards for the Mildura Base Public Hospital.
Volunteer Coordinator, Mildura Base Public Hospital
Phone: (03) 5022 3832
Working hours: Monday to Thursday
- Choose if your card, poster or video will be a patient get-well or staff good vibe.
- Create your card, poster or video.
- Write in your card or film your video, encouraging or get well messages, jokes and drawing most welcome. Be as creative as you like.
- If you would like to know how your HEART initiative went, write on the back of your card or announce at the start or end of your video; your name, organisation (if applicable) and postal address. We (MBPH) will provide you with feedback.
- Cards only: Quarantine your card in a snap lock bag and label it with the date this was conducted.
- Contact Krista Hall to arrange for the cards to be picked up or posted to Att: Volunteer Coordinator, Mildura Base Public Hospital: PO Box 620, Mildura VIC 3502. Videos can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or saved to a USB and posted to the above-mentioned postal address.
How to become a volunteer at MBPH?
Express your interest in volunteering, or ask a question via the “contact us” link below
Get in touch
If you have any additional questions about Mildura Base Public Hospital's services, please contact us.