Volunteer HEART Initiative: cards, poster or video for patients and staff
Vision: To create meaningful connections for our patients and staff with our community and vice versa.
Aim: To engage individuals, community services, school and early years services to create patient get well and staff good vibe cards for the Mildura Base Public Hospital.
Sarah Carn, Volunteer Coordinator, Mildura Base Public Hospital
Direct Phone: (03) 5022 3832
Working hours: Monday to Wednesday 0900 – 1700
- Choose if your card, poster or video will be a patient get well or staff good vibe.
- Create your card, poster or video.
- Write in your card or film your video, encouraging or get well messages, jokes and drawing most welcome. Be as creative as you like.
- If you would like to know how your HEART initiative went, write on the back of your card or announce at the start or end of your video; your name, organisation (if applicable) and postal address. We (MBPH) will provided you with feedback.
- Cards only: Quarantine your card in a snap lock bag and label with the date this was conducted.
- Contact Sarah Carn to arrange the cards to be picked up or post to Att: Sarah Carn, Volunteer Coordinator, Mildura Base Public Hospital: PO Box 620, Mildura VIC 3502. Videos can be e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or saved on a USB and posted to the above mentioned postal address.
How to become a volunteer at MBPH?
Express your interest in volunteering, or ask a question via the “contact us” link below